Change is one constant in this world, apart from death and taxes. And it’s always a bittersweet moment when the moment comes when you have to say goodbye to someone and probably not see them again for good. The same emotion is evoked by saying goodbye to our Fire-Resistant Ozkilts Phoenix Utility Kilt.
The awesome Phoenix Utility Kilt is among the favourites in our range, particularly by fire spinners and those who work with fire and heat sources. We are more than thankful to all our clients who have purchased The Phoenix that comes with ‘Box’ pleats and two-tone colour options, Fireburst Yellow and Orange Fire in 100% quality heavy-duty cotton stretch, recommended for folks working with fire.
Its Sports Kilt Velcro Fastening System keeps the kilt in perfect fit during tasks involving heat and fire sources. Its pockets can be detached to keep them out of the way when they are not needed during work or fire performances.
But as we grow and perfect our range, we have to say goodbye to the Phoenix Kilt to make way for some exciting new styles we have coming soon. We thank the kilted clan who have purchased them over the years, and we wish for them to continue enjoying the superb quality, comfort, style, and freedom The Phoenix Kilt gives.
We always set the standards high in every Ozkilts Utility Kilt we produce. Furthermore, we are doing this exciting move because there are exciting changes happening that you can look forward to.
Big Things are Coming!
Big and exciting changes are coming to Ozkilts that we are finalising before we share them with you. We’ve been working quietly for some time now on some amazing things that you’re going to love. So do check up on us regularly to be among the first to know when we drop these announcements soon.
We have recently begun dropping changes with the introduction of our accessory range at Ozkilts. One accessory we are proud to have introduced is the Ozkilts Utility Kilt Belt, stemming from the numerous enquiries and requests from our most loyal customers to produce the highly coveted accessory.
We are initially offering the utility kilt belt in black with chrome fixtures, and we made sure that they are built to last. The utility kilt belt is now available, and we would appreciate if you get in touch with us for any product feedback or if you’d like us to come up with other design and colour variations.
Utility kilts are durable, but it doesn’t mean you can just store it like your other piece of clothing that you can fold and stack. When stored improperly, they can crease, which will be unsightly. Let’s put it this way, you don’t fold and stack your best suit and jackets, right?
So to prevent this, we designed the Ozkilts Utility Kilt Hangers to properly hold your kilt securely during storage. It features four sturdy chrome clips, strong enough to hold two kilograms of weight without slipping or leaving marks on the fabric.
Unlike other kilt hangers in the market, Ozkilts Utility Kilt Hangers are environmentally friendly, designed and hand made from wood. They fit standard sized wardrobes, and most garment bags, and they are now available and shipped in bags with protective lining.
More Utility Kilts styles to Choose.
While we are making room in our warehouse for the eventual flight of The Phoenix Utility Kilts from our range, we have other utility kilt styles that you can choose from. All are primarily constructed of heavy-duty 100% cotton in either box or knife pleats.
- Movember Utility Kilt – This special utility kilt is our testament in support of men’s health. We donate 10 percent of each sale of this special kilt to the Movember Movement. We also encourage men of all persuasions to grow their beards to show their support, along with wearing this awesome kilt that comes with Box Style Pleats and eye-catching Red Tartan accents.
- Deluxe Utility Kilt – We recommend this style for those who are new to utility kilts as well as those who are already wearing them because of the superior comfort and fit. The knife pleated kilts are available in Army Green, Jet Black, and Plum Brown.
- St. Patrick’s Day Kilts – Display your flair with its Green Tartan Accent, Box Pleats and Sports Kilt Velcro Fastening System. While this hybrid kilt is designed to honour St. Patty’s Day, it is not restricted to the holiday if you want to show off this amazing kilt.
- Active Utility Kilt – If you want maximum comfort during active moments, this kilt is for you. Its Box Style Pleats offer the perfect balance of comfort, movement, and breathability that fits your body better than your favourite pair of pants.
- Metal Utility Kilt – D Shackles, detachable pockets, chrome fixtures, chains, all come together perfectly for those who want to exude their confidence a bit further. It comes with our Deluxe Kilt Leather Strap Fastening System to keep it secure for that perfect fit.
- Workman Utility Kilt – The kilt offers great air flow and manoeuvrability for the working man. It offers great comfort while on the job. Also known as our Tradies Utility Kilt, it comes with a Khaki Apron and heavy-duty khaki pockets.
All Ozkilts Utility Kilts are assured of superior quality, comfort, flexibility, and versatility. They can be worn regardless of the weather or occasion you choose to take part in. The best part is, you can never be out of style with Ozkilts.
The Phoenix takes its Final Flight.
If you’d want to own The Phoenix Utility Kilt, the good news is that we still have a few limited sizes left in stock. Get yours now before they’re gone. Few stocks in Yellow and Orange colour variants are left before it takes its final bow, takes flight, and is gone for good.
Much like the mythical phoenix out on its final flight before burning itself, its eventual rebirth will bring with it, not a new phoenix, but new and exciting Ozkilts styles and accessories you must look out for.